Thematic issue on Augmented Reality in Education (Issue 4 of volume 2022) will be published on December 21, 2022.Read more about Thematic issue on Augmented Reality in Education
Most viewed last month
About the Journal
Educational Technology Quarterly (ETQ, Educ. Technol. Q) is a Diamond Open Access peer-reviewed journal focused on the ways in which digital technology can enhance education. ETQ welcomes research papers on the pedagogical uses of digital technology where the focus is broad enough to be of interest to a wider education community.
In addition to empirical work, we welcome systematic reviews and meta-analyses that include clear research questions, a framework of analysis, and conclusions that reflect the aims of the paper. ETQ also offers the opportunity to publish special issues or sections to reflect current interest and research in topical or developing areas.
- Using mobile applications with augmented reality elements in the self-study process of prospective translators
- Using immersive reality technologies to increase a physical education teacher's health-preserving competency
- Examining the potential of augmented reality in the study of Computer Science at school
- Comparison of Google Lens recognition performance with other plant recognition systems
- Development of an augmented reality mobile physics application to study electric circuits
- Implementation of digital technology for student involvement based on a 3D quest game for career guidance and assessing students' digital competences