Submission Preparation Checklist
All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission files are anonymized article text in PDF and article sources in ZIP.
- DOI (if assigned) or URLs (where relevant) for references have been provided.
Articles published by this publication are open access under a Creative Commons license that
- clarifies the authorship,
- enables the publisher (Academy of Cognitive and Natural Sciences) to publish the articles.
By submitting a paper an author and all co-authors are assumed to agree with the terms of the Creative Commons License Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0).
- The users' names and email addresses will be used exclusively for the implementation of the technical tasks: dispatch of letters on new issue publication and contacting authors, reviewers, and editors within the process of preparing articles for publication.
- The editors don't transmit the users' personal data to third-party organizations.
- The editors and reviewers are prohibited from disclosing the information submitted in the manuscripts before they are published online.